Skip to content
Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with Cash on delivery:
• Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
• Fill in the ‘Billing Information’ and ‘Shipping Method’ forms
• In the Payment Information form, select “Cash on Delivery”
• Click on “Confirm Now.” Note your Order Number which will be provided to you at the "Thank You" page
• Your package will be delivered via Leopard courier before or on the expected delivery date
You’ll be asked for the required amount in cash at the time of the delivery and will be provided with a receipt along with your purchase.
Yes, except in the case of products which are handcrafted in which there may be slight differences in the final product.
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it in the “Forget Password" section. You will receive an email with your new password.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, contact our customer service.
Yes. Click on the “Orders status" section in "YOUR ACCOUNT" and you will be able to track your order in real time.
We offer the following payment methods:
• Cash on delivery
• We also accept debit/credit card payments via Keenu Connect
PKR 250 will be charged on less than PKR 3,500.We provide Free shipping in Pakistan above PKR.3500.
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
By signing up an account with www.sitarastudio.pk, you will be able to access and manage your account information easily. This includes:
• Changing your password
• Updating your billing or shipping address
• Checking your order status
• Viewing your complete order history
• Update Address Book
If a product runs out, it will either not be visible on the website or it will be marked as “Out of Stock”. An order may only be placed once the product shows as “Available” on the website.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.